Broadening my horizons - Radioactive

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irene Adler

Reaction score
I've begun messing around with home multi-track recording...

Let me know what y'all think. <3

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Xw8Wfnj9Uu4" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think its awesome that you did this song...my kids love this song (they know the words, and everything).

Your vocals tended to lead the guitar/rhythm...I'm not sure if that's an artifact of your recording setup, or you did it on purpose, or what...but it always sounded like the vocals were rushing the downbeat.

Not really being critical, I think it's a fantastic acousitc version of the song.

WOO!

You have impeccable timing, I just found this song(the original) a few days ago and I've been looking for more versions.

Hands down, yours has been my absolute favorite. I'm listening to it for the third time now. If my bass was working I'd offer you a bassline :lol: 

Your voice is phenomenal, if you ever play in central FL I'll definitely be there with a pipe and baccy to share after your performance :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

Very nice work! :cheers:  :cheers:   :cheers:   You've got more musical talent in your thumb than I've got in my whole body.

Well done! This song and other Imagine Dragons tunes are in regular rotation at my house. I lift my pipe in your honor. :)