Broken Pipe: Craig Tarler President of C&D

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad news indeed. Craig was the ultimate sales person, intelligent marketing guru, and a friend to everyone that he met. But most of all he was a true gentleman in every sense of the word. My heartfelt sorrow goes out to his wonderful family. He is a legend in the pipe tobacco community.
Andy C.

This is a sad day for the pipe smoking community, without Mr. Tarler the tobacco industry would be a much different place. My condolences to his family, may he rest on a cloud of pipe smoke looking down peacefully.

Poor Patty. She looks like such a golden-glow of a woman. Tough to imagine her sad.

I hope his family will heal soon.

Craig probably did more for us than we'll know.

Follow the wisps of blue smoke in your honor to the sky in peace, sir.

8)

I still have a few signed tins from the
original release of Exhausted Rooster.
I think I'll open one in his honor.

These are really sad news. Just smoked a bowl of my favorite C&D blend Bayou Morning in honor of Craig Tarler.
My condolences to his family and friends.

Godspeed,
Lars

Very sad news. I spoke to him once on the phone and he was very friendly and very helpful. RIP.

Very sad news, I met him back in 2004 at the C&D warehouse truly one the nicest person I've ever met. R.I.P. Craig

Craig will be sorely missed, but his legacy lives on through the great products he created, but more importantly through the relationships he made. Rest in peace.

Here in Alabama, we were greatly saddened to hear of Craig's passing. RIP Craig, your contributions will not be forgotton. :cry:

I am very sadden by this news, C&D is my favorite tobacco company. I wish I had the honor of speaking or meeting him. He sure sounded like an amazing individual. RIP

I was one of the lucky ones to have come in contact with him more than once... R.I.P.

Scott