Quantcast

Broken Pipe: Mark (I'm not sure where to put this.)

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

jhuggett

Administrator
Reaction score
I am so sorry for you and your family's loss. I know he was very respected in our community and we will always remember him. There have been quite a few that we have lost over the years. I think of them often. When I do miss the loss my next thought goes to the family of those gone. If they were so important to us, in a forum, what kind of hole does that leave for those that loved them most? I am so sorry for your loss and if we can honour him in anyway please let us know.

ftrplt

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
:( :( :( Don't know what else to say. Just an awful tragedy. Bless all your family's hearts. May the angels look out for Mark and for his family. FTRPLT

ontariopiper

Reaction score
Oh wow... That's just heartbreaking news. A tragic and senseless loss. Best thought to you and yours.

Stick

Reaction score
Gosh, I'm floored. Absolutely terrible news. Mark really was part of the fabric that makes the BoB and he'll leave a huge hole.

So unjust.

My heart felt condolences,

David.

Fr_Tom

Chaplain
Reaction score
Rest eternal grant to him, O Lord;
And let light perpetual shine upon him.

May his soul, and the souls of all the departed,
through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

DoverPipes

Reaction score
Devastating news indeed!
Mark and I chatted quite often over the years.
We always said we would eventually meet face to face since we were both in New York. As life goes, we never had an opportunity to fulfill our promise. My deepest condolences to you and your family. My Mark rest in eternal peace.

Sean E. Noonan  aka "DoverPipes"

Timbo

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
That is truly shocking and terrible news, you have my condolences in this trying and troubling time for your family. Your dad will be missed by many. 

Thanks for posting

Tim

mark

Broken Pipe
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you all for your kind words. If Dad had seen them he would have downplayed it, but a smile would have shown in his eyes.

I've taken care of Dads unfinished swaps and appreciate the swift contacts.

God bless you all. Cherish your loved ones.

Brewdude

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
mark":k3cv0gah said:
Thank you all for your kind words. If Dad had seen them he would have downplayed it, but a smile would have shown in his eyes.

I've taken care of Dads unfinished swaps and appreciate the swift contacts.

God bless you all. Cherish your loved ones.  
You're a great son for seeing to all this. We all are devastated by this loss.

:(

Cheers,

RR

DrumsAndBeer

Reaction score
I am incredibly saddened to read this. My deepest condolences to you and your family. I am so very sorry for this devestating loss..

AdamCordray

Reaction score
Sad news, I am very sorry for your loss. The ability to positively impact and touch the lives of so many people is a quality that cannot be replaced, but one we should all aspire to. I am sure you can see your father has touched the lives of so many around him, and while I never had the chance to meet him in person, I am one of those affected. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family during this difficult time.

Adam