brothers between Southern Ohio & Atlanta

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roogles

Reaction score
I'm leaving in the morning to drive to a conference in Atlanta this weekend.

The conference is Friday evening and Saturday morning/afternoon, and then I'm driving home on Sunday.

It's about an 11 hour drive, which will take me through or near Morehead, Lexington & Berea (KY) and Knoxville & Chatanooga (TN).

I'll be in Atlanta Friday night and Saturday night, then making the reverse trek on Sunday.

Just wondered if there are any brothers along that route or in the ATL area interested in saying "Hey".

I can meet you in Richmond, KY (between Lexington and Berea) day (Friday or Sunday) for a bowl, if you wish.

I would love to. Unfortunately the youngest is home this weekend and will be leaving for Afganastan Wed.

I think I have been volenteered to smoke a turkey Sat. so he can have a Thanksgiving dinner before he leaves.

If anything changes and I have time, I will repost here.

Have a good trip.

Oh, I can hook you up with one of the better pipe B&Ms in East Atl. if you like!

Stop by in Chattanooga, TN. There are some really great places to enjoy a pipe. My favorite is The Honest Pint. Drop me a pm and we can meet up.

EC - I will shoot you a PM when I leave Atlanta on Sunday morning. I'm worried about making good time tomorrow, and think I'll be passing by your way pretty early.

DP - same thing, I'll see how I'm doing on time tomorrow. Does the Honest Pint serve lunch?

They sure do. They have some of the best burgers in town. Their fish and chips is pretty good too. What is the date you are leaving Atlanta? I work a weird rotating schedule and I tend to lose track of what it it is and what day I am off.

Much appreciated. Viewing and posting from a phone does have challenges.

Had a very pleasant meet n' smoke with roogles. An hour of friendly conversation, smoked a bowl of good tobacco. A face-to-face with someone you've only delt with at a distance is always nice.

EC Outlaw":cxqiutws said:
Had a very pleasant meet n' smoke with roogles. An hour of friendly conversation, smoked a bowl of good tobacco. A face-to-face with someone you've only delt with at a distance is always nice.
Indeed a great meet-up!

Very glad to talk, smoke, and get a break from the road on the way home from the ATL.