Brothers of Briar 2021 Survey

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am going to start doing an annual survey so I better know what to improve on here at Brothers of Briar.

Would really appreciate a few minutes of your time. I will also be sending this request via e-mail newsletter.

Brothers of Briar 2021 Survey

Niblick

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Well Blackhorse I was surprised after answering the last question the pop up that let me pick a tin from the list of the aged McClelland. I wonder if all the other members are going to get this or if it was just random. Anyway, I'm very glad to take the time to answer the survey and would like to thank the donator.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Well Blackhorse I was surprised after answering the last question the pop up that let me pick a tin from the list of the aged McClelland. I wonder if all the other members are going to get this or if it was just random. Anyway, I'm very glad to take the time to answer the survey and would like to thank the donator.
(Snicker) Well, that should help participation. 😁

ftrplt

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't git no stinkin' aged McClelland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTRPLT

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't looked today, but I'll be checking it out.

RSteve

Reaction score
I didn't really comprehend how "well seasoned" I've become until I re-stained my daughter's deck Monday and Tuesday in 80+ heat until Wednesday and today. I am exhausted beyond the point of description.

Ranger107

Reaction score
High temps can really do you in. About 3 weeks ago we had a spate of daily temps over 100. Same time folks in Wa and Or had record temps. Very unusual for this area. Went out to do some yard work for a couple of hours. When I came back inside I was totally exhausted, sweating like a pig, and felt like a roasted turkey that had just come out of the oven.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
High temps can really do you in. About 3 weeks ago we had a spate of daily temps over 100. Same time folks in Wa and Or had record temps. Very unusual for this area. Went out to do some yard work for a couple of hours. When I came back inside I was totally exhausted, sweating like a pig, and felt like a roasted turkey that had just come out of the oven.
Did you have one of those red pop out things sticking out yer belly button?