Brunello

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fr_Tom

Chaplain
Reaction score
I got a 5 oz sampler from Brunello, and it has arrived safely. This was basically a gift at the $10 price given packaging and shipping. It will give me a chance to try a few things.

Much appreciated...

I got a Peterson Dublin from Brunello.
Great pipe at a fantastic price!
The pipe was very well packed, shipping was included in the price, and it arrived very quickly!

Got two pipes from Brunello, a Pete and a Maestro de Paya for what I considered extremely reasonable. I would even say a pittance but don't want to insult him. And he threw in some extra tobacco as a gift. Very generous and a gentleman of the highest order. He also sent me a 12 oz sampler some months ago and I"m still thanking him for that for without it I never would have discovered Hobbits Weed, one of my new favorites.

I have ordered several pipes and tobacco samplers from Brunello and he was most prompt in getting them to me. I was very pleased with the transaction and recommend him for trading. He is also very friendly and provides valuable pipe and tobacco information.

Brunello sold me a couple of cool books at basically the cost of shipping. Thanks so much, brother, looking forward to tucking in!

Bought a couple of very nice pipes from Brunello at a very reasonable price. Very quick, smooth transaction; and he even included something extra as a gift! Can highly recommend doing business with him. Thanks again!

Yep, acquired several of Brunellos pipes. All good smokers and the included tobacco was a nice gift. Nice guy and good to do business with.

Aw shucks. If I'm not careful I'm gonna get a reputation as an old softy!

That's alright, just trying to offer some counterbalance to the craziness on eBay. You know something is amiss when you see old worn out Grabow pipes listed for as high as $69.99 just because they're "vintage." I'm just trying to give guys a break who are trying to build their collections (or try new baccy). :)