BSP - CP9

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

Briar Spirit

Reaction score
A pipe I was commissioned to make for a good friend of mine, Jason, we discussed what was to be done for this pipe over the course of a few days, much discussion and eventually we came to a point where work could begin. Jason previously had stated he wanted to purchase a BIG block of Briar one day and get me to make him a BIG pipe, as fortune would have it the block for the job held within it not just a wonderful pipe, the pipe within the block was also pretty darn BIG, aces all around.

This is a mock-up I made in Photoshop of the basic shape of the block I worked from, didn't have a working camera at that point so had to improvise a little, this image is pretty much 1:1 ratio.

This image will give you an idea as to the size and heft of this pipe, that's a standard Zippo lighter and a Peterson 501 Lovat for scale, it is HUGE...

This is how the pipe looks finished...

I shall leave it for Jason to post a greater number of pictures when he gets his pipe through the mail.  :sunny: 

Brewdude

Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Great work mate!

And that is a helluva big pipe!

:affraid: 

Cheers,

RR

pepesdad1

Reaction score
Oh,...She's a beauty! Jason will be so happy.

That is one gorgeous pipe.

Milkmanv1

Reaction score
Enourmous, but very well done.

All these DIY posts (and the beautiful pipes you all make) are making me want to craft one of my own!

LordTemplar

Reaction score
Awe-inspiring. This pipe is large enough to sit along Route 66, LOL. Love it.

Briar Spirit

Reaction score
So many exceedingly kind comments, thank you all so very much, the love and friendship you guys share means a great deal to me, thank you.  :sunny: :heart: 

klause

Reaction score
All comments well deserved, Kirk.

The photos DO NOT do this pipe justice.

Briar Spirit

Reaction score
Thank you Jason, I am just so happy you are enjoying Serendipity so much and that she is obviously getting along with you just fine, that alone is why I enjoy making pipes, the love the new owner gets to share with his/her new friend, totally awesome.  :sunny: