BSP - P8 - Slender Brandy

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briar Spirit

Reaction score
I spent so long sitting in the shed trying to listen to the wood with this one that I actually fell asleep in the chair in the shed, I awoke after what seemed ages and the Mrs telling me I was snoring in the shed, oh how embarrassing I must say, even the neighbours heard me. :)

Here's the rub of it though, I actually had a brief dream in the shed where I was sitting beneath the most splendid weeping willow tree and having the most delightful conversation with a wood sprite about how the stream nearby had got more fish in it this year than ever before, all the while we were drinking this incredibly pungent yet delicately sweet fig brandy in these fascinating crystal brandy glasses. When I looked at the block of Briar now in my lap I could instantly see the pipe in the wood, if you can picture this pipe being made of faceted lead crystal you are seeing the glasses from my dream, the stem is my own addition of course, darn it that was a great dream, I can still taste that fig brandy and I want some, shame I wont sleep for a while now though.

Bowl Width: 40mm
Pipe Height: 62mm
Pipe Length: 172mm
Tobacco Chamber Width: 18mm
Tobacco Chamber Depth: 46mm
Weight: 86g

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1016.jpg

IMG_1012.jpg

IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

That is a great looking pipe!!  And I want some of what your smoking to have dreams like that  :joker:  :lol:  :joker:  :lol:

Slide":erb7hkp6 said:
Gorgeous pipe!
Very kind of you to say, thank you.

Brewdude":erb7hkp6 said:
Kirk, that is a fantastic pipe. Love it!

:cheers:

Cheers,

RR
So kind of you, thank you.

swhipple":erb7hkp6 said:
That is a great looking pipe!! And I want some of what your smoking to have dreams like that :joker: :lol: :joker: :lol:
Thank you for the kindness, that'd be Solani Aged Burley ;) , as for dreams, that's a pretty mild 'out there' dream for me. ;)  :) 

That's a gorgeous pipe Kirk. As usual, knocked it outta the park. I love the color of the stem as well.

As for the dreams, have you ever considered writing stories based off of them? Cause I was sad that it ended so shortly :( 

Draagha":jalbyf0n said:
That's a gorgeous pipe Kirk. As usual, knocked it outta the park. I love the color of the stem as well.

As for the dreams, have you ever considered writing stories based off of them? Cause I was sad that it ended so shortly :( 
Very kind of you to say my friend, thank you,

Oddly enough chap I wrote dozens of short stories during my younger life, none published as I didn't feel they were good enough for others to read, each of them I destroyed after my Brother passed away in 1994, many of the stories were about us both and it hurt too much reading them after he died.

Briar Spirit":cdzhnu79 said:
Draagha":cdzhnu79 said:

Very kind of you to say my friend, thank you,

Oddly enough chap I wrote dozens of short stories during my younger life, none published as I didn't feel they were good enough for others to read, each of them I destroyed after my Brother passed away in 1994, many of the stories were about us both and it hurt too much reading them after he died.
I can understand that brother. Tough thing to deal with indeed. It isa shame though, if your stories were as good as your pipes I'd sure as hell read em.

Keep up the good work, Kirk.

Absolutely stunning pipe Kirk! Love the stem it's quite ethereal. It goes well with the story too. Keep turning them out you get better with each one.

Jim