• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Accessories For Sale Bulk Blending Components Sale

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haebar

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Getting out of the blending hobby and am selling all of my blending components. All of these have been processed and shredded and are ready for blending. Some are from commercial companies such as Sutliff, Peter Stokkebye, Cornell & Diehl, etc. and others were processed from whole leaf. Shipping is not included and is calculated based on weight and zip code. PM for more information or to purchase. The price on each row is for the quantity listed in ounces on that row. The rows represent individual jars, which may be quart, pint or half-pint sized jars. Most of these have a fair amount of ageing. Thanks for looking!

01-Blending.jpg

02-Blending.jpg

03-Blending.jpg

04-Blending.jpg

See new condensed list of blending tobaccos with reduced prices, effective today, 01/17/2022. Prices listed are per ounce.
I am confused by the pricing. For example, You have in your listing P.S. latakia 310, 58 oz. 75 cents per ounce.
May a person buy 16 of the 58 oz or are you selling by the entire 58 oz quantity?
Thank you.

I am confused by the pricing. For example, You have in your listing P.S. latakia 310, 58 oz. 75 cents per ounce.
May a person buy 16 of the 58 oz or are you selling by the entire 58 oz quantity?
Thank you.
Yes, you can buy just 16 ounces if that's what you want. You don't have to buy 58 ounces. The price is per ounce.

Here is my latest, updated list. I found some more blending components hiding in my kitchen, mostly Latakia and Perique along with some other items and have added them to the list.
01-Blending-List-01-22-2022.jpg

The (oz.) column is the amount that I have available. Price is per ounce. Shipping is calculated by weight and zip code. Thanks for looking.

Is the list above current? Is everything listed still available?

Some things have gone since I posted this on Saturday. The C&D Perique is completely gone and the quantities have been reduced on a very few of the items.

PM sent for:

P.S. Latakia 20 oz
Sutliff Black Natural 5 oz
Sutliff Green River 4 oz
Sutliff Kent Dark Fired 4 oz
Sutliff 515 RC-1 6 oz

The list above must have changed. What's still available? Dover Pipes needs to buy more.
Update?

Dover Pipes said in another thread::
I grabbed, at last count, more than twenty pounds of tobacco for blending from Haebar.
Now, what the hell am I going to blend????????: LOL:

Last edited: