• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bulk for sale #2 **CLOSED**

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Take $5 off any item.This is the final price reduction.

Here is the second iteration of the bulk I have for sale.

All of these have been stored in a large mason jar and are in perfect shape.

As it wouldn't be safe enough to ship these in glass I'll transfer them to a large heavy duty ziplock and double bag them. Everything will be sent USPS priority in a padded envelop. The price listed includes the shipping.

This is intended for sales to the CONUS only. Payment will be by either personal check or by MO. If we’ve never done business before I will deposit your check or money order and send your purchase as soon as the funds clear. I don't take paypal.

These are all 1# lots except where listed, and intended to be sold as such. I will not break them up into smaller quantities. Please respond by pm only. These are only listed here on BoB.

Note: I have reduced the prices of a few lots in the previous bulk thread.

1. Park Lane Connoisseur Flake, 6/14 - $50

2. Park Lane Connoisseur Flake, 6/14 - $50

3. Park Lane Luxury Scottish Flake, 8/14 - $50

4. Park Lane Orient Express Scene 1, 8/14 - $50

5. Park Lane Orient Express Scene 1, 8/14 - $50

6. John Patton Cathy's Clown, 11/12 - $40

7. John Patton Soulmate's Kiss, 11/12 - $40

8. John Patton Oriental Dusk, 10/12 - $40

9. John Patton Oriental Dusk, 10/12 - $40

10. John Patton Deli Township, 10/12 - $40

11. John Patton Cigar Royale, 11/12 - $40

12. P&W Churchill, 8/13 - $50

13. P&W Churchill, 8/13 - $50

14. P&W #78, 8/13 - $50

15. P&W #78, 8/13 - $50

16. P&W #78, 8/13 - $50

17. Rattray HOTW, 1/14 - $50

18. Rattray Marlin Flake, 1/14 - $50

19. Rattray Old Gowry, 1/14 - $50

20. 4 Noggin Weybridge, 3/12 - $40

21. 4 Noggin Down by the River, 3/13 - $40

22. 4 Noggin Prairie Wind, 3/13 - $40 - PENDING

23. C&D Or Olam, 1/14 - $30

24. H&H Freight Train, 9/13 - $50

25. H&H Anniversary Kake, 9/13 - $50

26. H&H ODF Ready Rubbed, 6/13 - $50

27. MacBaren HH Acadian Perique, 6/12 - $50

28. Uhles Bishops Move, 7/12 - $50

29. Peretti Royal Blend, 5/12 - $50

30. Sam Gawith FVF, '08 - $50

31. Sam Gawith FVF, '08 - $50

32. Sam Gawith FVF, '08 - $50

The following is a 2# lot:

33. Sam Gawith FVF, '08 - $100

Thanks for looking, and Cheers,

RR

Oh man! There's a few in here that really tickle my fancy, but alas, money is tight. Good luck with the sale Rande! :cheers:

Looks like I took the cream off the top. Snagged the only non-Latakia John Patton Blend...Delhi Township. Hasn’t been available for quite some time. It’s Stoved Virginia with lesser amounts of Burley, and 15% Perique.

There are a number of other Patton blends on the list. The Soulmate’s Kiss, Cathy’s Clown and Cigar Royal are all only available right here. Soulmate’s Kiss is the base I used for the Dark Horse Blend. I asked to substitute Ismir for Latakia in a special order. It kind of took off.

Heck of a list folks. Don’t miss out.

Blackhorse":9pzjavmr said:
Looks like I took the cream off the top. Snagged the only non-Latakia John Patton Blend...Delhi Township. Hasn’t been available for quite some time. It’s Stoved Virginia with lesser amounts of Burley, and 15% Perique.

There are a number of other Patton blends on the list. The Soulmate’s Kiss, Cathy’s Clown and Cigar Royal are all only available right here. Soulmate’s Kiss is the base I used for the Dark Horse Blend. I asked to substitute Ismir for Latakia in a special order. It kind of took off.

Heck of a list folks. Don’t miss out.
That's right, and also the base for these is purportedly McC, which is of course now history. These are all no longer being blended so iffen you want it, come an' git it!

Cheers,

RR

Just to be certain, how are the quantities indicated?

Zeno Marx":x1hrjq5l said:

“These are all 1# lots except where listed...”

(The very last item is noted as a 2 lb weight...it looks like all others are 1 lb - per the above quote)

ah, # = LBs. Didn't even occur to me. Thanks for the clarification.

Blackhorse":lqxawgmo said:
Zeno Marx":lqxawgmo said:

“These are all 1# lots except where listed...”

(The very last item is noted as a 2 lb weight...it looks like all others are 1 lb - per the above quote)
This is indeed the case. I used the # symbol instead of lb. Sorry for the confusion.

Cheers,

RR

Just wanted to say that all the P&W blends I have on offer here and on my other thread were blended by Carol Burns before she retired from blending and have some nice age on them. As you'll probably know, she was (is) a great blender.

I purchased these at a much greater cost than I'm selling them for. In fact the current price for Churchill is now up to $73/lb and #78 @ $68/lb. So this represents a huge value.

They are both great but I've been off Lat blends for some time now and have no more interest in these. So if you favor English blends, and one with cigar leaf (Churchill) these are right in your wheelhouse.

Cheers,

RR

And if anyone has interest in cigar leaf blends they should absolutely check out the Cigar Royale Blend by John Patton.

And while we’re on the subject...the other Patton blends there are really stellar items. Several are no longer available anywhere. Not widely known they are very under rated on review sites. Amazing balance, subtlety and value.

As a matter of fact, the whole listing blows my mind. These are pretty much the best of the best blends from a good variety of blenders and vendors. The Patton’s, Wilkes, and perhaps especially the Park Lanes are amazing. I’ve ordered many of these in the past and if I wasn’t broke...I’d be stocking up. I did snag the Delhi Township off the top of the pile...thrilled to get it too.

And these pounders make insane Holiday gifts. INSANE I TELL YOU!

The value is even higher when you consider the age of many of these blends. I had some Anni Kake from 2010 that was pretty great, but 2013 Anni Kake is just as good. It really comes into its own after spending 5 years in a jar.