• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bulk for sale ** CLOSED**

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Take $5 off any item.This is the final price reduction

All-

I've decided to cull a great deal of my bulk in an effort to reduce the amount of 'baccy I'll never smoke in my lifetime. All of these have been stored in a large mason jar and are in perfect shape.

As it wouldn't be safe enough to ship these in glass I'll transfer them to a large heavy duty ziplock and double bag them. Everything will be sent USPS priority in a padded envelop.

This is intended for sales to the CONUS only. Payment will be by either personal check or by MO. If we’ve never done business before I will deposit your check or money order and send your purchase as soon as the funds clear. I don't take paypal.

These are all 1# lots and intended to be sold as such. I will not break them up into smaller quantities. Please respond by pm only. This is only listed here on BoB.

This is just the start, as I have much bulk to get through-

1. 1# John Patton Oriental Dusk, 6/15 - $40

2. 1# John Patton Oriental Dusk, 6/15 - $40

3. 1# P&W Churchill, 2/13 - $50

4. Dunhill 965, 2000 - $60

5. Park Lane Connoisseurs Flake, 6/14 - $50

Thanks for looking, and Cheers,

RR

**edit**

The 965 has been sold.