• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Accessories For Sale Bulk Pipe Tobacco Sale

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haebar

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I'm selling off my pipe tobacco collection. This lot is from my half-pint jars that I have stored carefully at room temperature, sheltered from excessive light. None of these have been stored in plastic bags, but in glass Mason jars. If you see some items that you want, please make a list and send it to me through personal messaging here. The box number listed for each item is a way that let's me know where to look for those jars; so if you could include that, it will be a great help. Shipping will be actual calculated cost to your zip code. I don't charge for shipping materials or for packaging the contents of the jars into bags and preparing the order. I only ship to the United States.

1-Ashton-through-Dunhill.jpg

2-Esoterica-through-Kendal-Flake.jpg

3-Kendal-Kentucky-through-Captain-Black.jpg

4-Crown-Achievement-through-310-Latakia.jpg

5-311-Perique-through-Mountain-Pass.jpg

6-Mystery-blend-through-Cherry-Cavendish.jpg

7-Classic-Vanilla-through-Yenidje-Oriental.jpg

Many items were sold yesterday, so here is an updated list that includes the items that are still available. These listings are for the contents of my half pint jar collection and the weights are estimated. When you pick out some items for purchase, I will take the tobaccos out of the jars and weigh them and, if there is an appreciable difference from what is on my list, I'll let you know the change in price. Usually there is very little change. Sometimes the weight is less than what I estimated and I will deduct from the price. Sometimes the weight will be more than I estimated and I will let you know of the change. Again, shipping costs are determined once I have your box ready and have it sealed up. Your items are not saved for you unless you have paid or made arrangements to pay with check, cash, or money order. If it's not on this revised list, it has already sold:

1-Briarworks-to-GH-American-Delight.jpg

2-GH-Black-Bogey-thru-Homemade-My-Navy-Cake.jpg

3-HOW-Barking-Dog-thru-NM-English-Oriental.jpg

4-NM-Ultimate-English-thru-PS-Proper-English.jpg

5-PS-Sweet-Vanilla-thru-Sutliff-Black-Cherry.jpg

6-Sutliff-Black-Natural-thru-VG-Cherry-Cavendish.jpg

I see the same error Blackhorse is seeing.
I don't see it on my end - I can see the photos of the list. Don't know what the problem is unless it is with my hosting service.

I see this:

Haebar: I wish you the very best with your sale. Personally, I cannot imagine the time and effort to weigh, package, and ship all that tobacco. Best of luck and good fortune in the coming year(s).

Last edited:
I see this:

Haebar: I wish you the very best with your sale. Personally, I cannot imagine the time and effort to weigh, package, and ship all that tobacco. Best of luck and good fortune in the coming year(s).
I updated my list with a new list and when I did that the old files disappeared from the hosting service. I will see if I can restore them.

Here is the latest revised list of what is left to purchase from this lot. These are coming from one or more half-pint mason jars that I have collected over the last few years. The price column is the total price for the quantity shown in that row; it is not a price per ounce.

01-Revised-HP-list-01-02-2022.jpg

02-Revised-HP-list-01-02-2022.jpg

03-Revised-HP-list-01-02-2022.jpg

04-Revised-HP-list-01-02-2022.jpg

05-Revised-HP-list-01-02-2022.jpg

06-Revised-HP-list-01-02-2022.jpg