• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pipe For Sale Bulk Ropes/Pigtail/Plug/Unobtainium Latakia for sale - DONE

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
All

Here is the latest batch of bulk I have on offer. These have all been stored in Mason Jars since I got them. Prior to shipping I will transfer them to double ziplocks as shipping glass is risky. All of these are hard to find/unobtainium. Sorry, but the software here does not have a tobacco for sale prefix!

Shipping: These will be sent USPS Priority w/tracking. CONUS only.

Shipping cost: If your combined total is at least $75 I will pay shipping. Below that it will be charged at whatever the shipping weight is.

Payment: Check or MO only. I don't do pp. If you are known here I will ship immediately. If you are new I'll wait until your payment is received.

Respond by PM only please.

1. Holker Twist, 4-16, 8.3 oz, $40 (This is made by GH for Synjeco) -

Tobacco Reviews | Synjeco - Holker Twist

2. Oxenfisl Twist, 4-16, 8.2 oz, $40 (This is made by GH for Synjeco) -

Tobacco Reviews | Synjeco - Oxenfisl Twist

3. GH Brown Pigtail, 6-13, 9 oz, $45

4. SG Kendal Plug, 10-14, 8.6 oz, $30

5. Esoterica Margate, 12-11, 6 oz, $20

6. Esoterica Penzance, 8-12, 5.4 oz, $20

Thanks for looking and Cheers,

RR

Last edited:
Wasn't me. I'm trying to get the synjeco blends😉

In that case you beat me to them, even better get! If you haven’t had those before you’re in for a treat (and I thought they were SG, not GH, tho that distinction is pretty moot these days).