Bullddog Bruce's Intro.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulldog Bruce

Reaction score
Bulldog Bruce in Pocatello, Idaho hopefully posting intro. I hope. Just spent some time on the You page doing that I thought. I'm a cyber idiot, so don't know where that one went. Took up pipe about three months ago after 35+ yrs. of cigs. Have pseudo- spousal unit, two kids two G-kids, two dogs and quite a bit of spare time. They put me out to past. about 12 yrs ago due to some old mil. injuries. Actually, now that I think about it, it seems like I never have spare time. Its funny, I can tear my older harley down and put it back togather and it works, but I can hardly post this letter, hope it ends up where it's intended to.
Anyhoo, on to why we gather here. Bought first three pipes right here in Poky fom Gene Crawford @ OutWest Tobacco, fortunate to have a supplier within about 15 min. of house. Got a couple more pretty nice estates that came with pipe racks I ordered on the net. @ other sites than E-Bay. Couple of them prety nice but need the Salt and Alc. cleaning. Every one of them a bent or quarter bent. Hadn' read Dock's and other folks advice to start with a straight stem. Just so happens I'l be in Helena Montana next week to visit family. May have to go see Mark Tinskey. :D If I do that, may be sleeping with the bulldog(the well behaved one) and the bagle hound(1/2 bassett,1/2 beagle) due to PSU :x . Thanks for having me, and let me assure everyone this will probably be the longest post I ever do.
Bulldog Bruce
Never Forget

Welcome Bruce! I love your part of the country. Spent almost three years there in the early to mid 70's working at the Argonne National Lab. Lived in Idaho Falls. You will like here. 8)

Welcome to a great "Nut House". Its a nice place here with a lot ot learn from people :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:

Welcome Bruce,
If you visit Tinsky, don't let him catch all the fish.
enjoy BoB

Thanks jhuggett, Tennessee Dave, jeepernick, regor, docwatson. Will see all of you here on the board. Time for a bowl of Stokkebye Bulls Eye Flake and hit the rack. Sure I will have a great time here.
Bulldog Bruce
Never Forget