Busy TADing

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huffelpuff

Reaction score
Couldn't pass up a pound of FVF with a solid decade of age on it, and picked up a whole mess of RYO equipment and tobaccos so I don't freeze my assets off this winter. I can just roll some pipe toby and stay fairly cozy.

Jim

Ten year old FVF? Sweet!

OH crap, gotta get a hold of Brewdude! It's November!

Nice score Jim! Stay warm! :cheers:

I feel so VERY, VERY stupid for not jumping on that deal. The other morning, I actually sprung up out of bed thinking I should go buy one of those lots. DRATS! Last one was pending. Snoozed and lost.

Nice acquisition.

If I had more time to smoke a pipe I would have been all over that sale. But at this point, 20 years from now you’ll more than likely be buying my stash of well aged pipe weed. ;)

It was a deal too good to pass up on both counts. There's still some awesome stuff available though guys. Connoisseur's Flake is supposed to be some really great stuff. I'd be all over that if I hadn't already over extended myself lol.

Jim

You rang?

hqdefault.jpg

All through the FVF boyz and girlz. But have plenty of goodies left. Check it out.

:tongue:

Cheers,

RR

Wasn't Connoisseur's flake discontinued because it was made by McClelland or am I missremembering things again?

Jim