Buying a banana slicer? Read the reviews first.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"As you may or may not know, I have 27 trained monkeys I use to do my evil bidding."

:lol!:

I mean... it looks like you could have perfectly sliced bananas for your breakfast cereal... or easily feed your evil hoard of monkeys. Either way, this is a winning product.

That's awesome. I've never seen reviews like that on Amazon. It almost makes me want to read all 507 of them...almost.

My favorite so far:

"I tried the banana slicer and found it unacceptable. As shown in the picture, the slices is curved from left to right. All of my bananas are bent the other way."

DoverPipes":wg80ocqk said:
The one star reviews are hysterical.......
+1 !!!

When I ordered the 571b banana slicer, I was under the impression that it was a family friendly product. I was shocked when I opened the box to see the size of the banana slicer! No banana on earth can measure up to this unrealistic standard! I have several adolescent bananas at home and I fear for their self esteem. When they compare themselves to the 571b they can't help but feel inadequate.