By Hook or Crook, they are coming after our guns

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DoverPipes":msdtfw8q said:
Hypothetical as it may be, I have no illusions that they would use our children as pawns in this scheme if it was to happen...
DoverPipes: I think you mean you have no illusions that they wouldn't use our children as pawns...and frankly, I agree. When the worst of them get desperate to "prove" how justified they are in taking complete control of people's lives, I doubt there's anything they won't do. The most dangerous people are always irrevocably convinced that they're right, and that the ends justify the means.

At least one of them is running for President now. The other one...I dunno; he's a wild card. He scares me only a little less than his compulsively prevaricating opponent.

newjok10.png

Dear Board Young'uns:

Pay attention to this Vito guy. He's seen & experienced a lot, is ridiculously smart, is absurdly well informed, and is a high-level synthetic thinker (not just an analyst).

Dear Board Old Guys:

Keep giving Vito a hard time (in the intellectual sense). His best stuff comes out when he feels truly engaged.

8)

Howdy LL. Shit damn...now we've got someone to keep us ALL on our toes! :cheers:

newjok10.png

p.s. I mean, besides PeeBee. :mrgreen:

Using our children? Brain washing our children? Why do you think they expel/suspend a kid for nibbling his pop tart into the shape of a pistol? Same for pointing your index finger and putting your thumb up and saying "bang". OOO guns are bad! Look what happened to Tommy when he said "bang"! I grew up when a lot of people hunted, a 22 single shot rifle was a great Christmas present (HEY he said CHRISTMAS! My rights are being trampled!!) ,could take your shotgun to school for some after school hunting, walk through town with an unloaded shotgun over my shoulder. Now its swat team, 5 o'clock news, and lock downs. Now guns are evil, ergo any one with a gun is evil. Don't trust the police because they have guns and kill people. Don't trust the military because they have guns and kill people. Nice country we're getting here..

When are you folks gonna stop with this "we the people" fantasy? This is no longer the United States of America and hasn't been for decades. It is the United CORPORATION of America and does what BUSINESS want's!! They keep up the myth that it is YOUR country and YOU have something to say but it's not been that way and they work real hard to keep it that way !! :twisted: Onward with the CORPORATION !!! :twisted: :twisted:

monbla256":rprb90f9 said:
When are you folks gonna stop with this "we the people" fantasy? This is no longer the United States of America and hasn't been for decades. It is the United CORPORATION of America and does what BUSINESS want's!! They keep up the myth that it is YOUR country and YOU have something to say but it's not been that way and they work real hard to keep it that way !! :twisted:  Onward with the CORPORATION !!! :twisted: :twisted:
Monbla: ...er, well that has almost exactly nothing to do with the point about losing the ability to defend oneself against individual street-level criminals.

But since you brought it up, I'm game. You seem to be suggesting that your take on corporations is the "real" problem. OK...let's say you're right, just for the sake of argument. I'm interested in hearing your solution.

Of course, if I'm misinterpreting your statements and you think there's something more fundamental that defines the real problem, lay it on me bro'.  :mrgreen:

newjok10.png