C&D Easy Times

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

And I thought Old Joe Krantz was good. This stuff is better than sex. Granted, my tin has about a year and a half of age on it, but it is damned delicious. Tasty, smooth and biteless. I have a Charatan Belvedere billiard loaded with this stuff and it is da bomb. I'm too stoked to go into details.

Get some.

I tried that a couple years ago and missed what you have found, but I like strong English and mild Virginia tobaccos.

I have 2 tins of Easy Times with 2 years 8 months of age on them. Maybe it is time to crack one - your comments got me thinking. Sounds great.

Thanks for the review, Bill, if this tobacco is better than OJK it is a good one indeed. I'll have to get some on my next TAD order.

Smokey

Thanks Bill!

I saw some at JR's yesterday but I didn't get it. Now I am going to have to get some the next time I am back up there.

I tried a tin of this a year or so ago. I liked it...nice smoky flavor. Kinda reminded me of Revelation a bit.

Mike