Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarlockBob

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Here we go folks!

I know this follows hot behind the heels of the October run (great run, I might add), but we have a pretty major holiday near the end of the month that interferes with a lot of stuff, and boy is it a big one - THANKSGIVING

Now I don't know about you, but we have enough warbirds flying around the end of the month around this place, so I'm pretty upset about this one. Considering it's date and time, we'll just have to suffer with our own birds getting off at a slightly different time this month! I guess two sets of birds in one month isn't too bad, right?

For those of you that are IN, I'll need to know pretty much as soon as possible. Make this one Thanksgiving themed, but pleased no canned turkeys! Though, I will make a special exception for homemade dressing and cranberry sauce - send those my way, and I'll be a happy camper. :rabbit:

I'd also like to make a special thanks to everyone who has served or is serving in the Armed Forces on here, including everyone who has come before us. There's a reason we celebrate Veteran's day around here, and it's not an excuse to have a party. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Let's get this jive turkey in the air folks!

Well, it doesn't seem right to allow you fine lads to enter into the fray without some back up.....

I'm in........

I'm in. Still have a broken arrow out there from last go round.

I'm going to have to sit this month out. I'm going to be out of town almost the entire month and I won't be able to build a package. Really sorry, but I will be back next month!

I'm going to have to sit this month out. I'm going to be out of town almost the entire month and I won't be able to build a package. Really sorry, but I will be back next month!

Hi! Back for a brief moment. I've pretty much given up pipe smoking these days apart from a rare riverside bowl while waiting for a hatch to start up.

I'm going to be selling a lot of the cellar over in the town square (thanks Blackhorse for the go-ahead on that) in the next few weeks. Before I do that, though, I'd be honored to fly with you brave souls one last time. So - if you'll have me - I'm IN.

There's a whole mess of dusty ordnance just sitting here, ready to lay waste to an unsuspecting target...

Bluefisher, we'd be honored to have you. Consider yourself included!

As of now, this is the roster -

1. DrT999
2. Blackhorse
3. nismo270r
4. Fr_Tom
5. Ocelot55
6. Timbo
7. Ozark Wizard
8. Jevverrett
9. fsu92john
10. MichaelM
11. kaitlyn3837
12. Bluefisher
13. Lesath
14. DrumsAndBeer
15. juanmedusa
16. mejoshee
17. JPatrick

We've got a decent amount so far, but we could use a few more for this month's target! Come on, let's get a full squadron together!

What in the hell is with the super-punctual, 2nd day of the month bombing thread? I haven't even gotten over last month's hangover.. :p You're too efficient man.

In.. 8)