Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will have it mailed on time.

"The Wizard" is out and about, so I, the "Witch", will send it..

I am tanned, rested and ready.  Bomb load is set and locked in the racks. Aircraft is fueled and pre-flight checklist completed.

_________

Interesting Social Sidebar: Are you guys aware that Marijuana in legal in the state of Oregon. I could go down to a state licensed store and buy it for personal consumption...just like tobacco. Wow!

Blackhorse":o0la9mid said:
I am tanned, rested and ready.  Bomb load is set and locked in the racks. Aircraft is fueled and pre-flight checklist completed.

_________

Interesting Social Sidebar:  Are you guys aware that Marijuana in legal in the state of Oregon. I could go down to a state licensed store and buy it for personal consumption...just like tobacco.  Wow!
Are you saying that you are going to send the unsuspecting target some waccy baccy?

Oh man, at home sick today. I just called the marital reservist into action. She is taxing for the runway as we speak. Confirmation of successful takeoff to follow.

Punched off the port cat and flying the barber pole with a crowd pleaser.

Hurrah, the rookie reservist has succeeded in her mission. The bomb is away!

kaitlyn3837":tqu9d0v9 said:
Blackhorse":tqu9d0v9 said:

_________

Interesting Social Sidebar:  Are you guys aware that Marijuana in legal in the state of Oregon. I could go down to a state licensed store and buy it for personal consumption...just like tobacco.  Wow!
Are you saying that you are going to send the unsuspecting target some waccy baccy?
Yuppers. A whole new level of sheep. The government should find that quite handy...

Talk about being on the ball this go-round! So far, I have confirmation from these folks, with tracking numbers -

1. DrT999 X
2. Blackhorse X
3. nismo270r X
4. Fr_Tom X
5. Ocelot55
6. Timbo
7. Ozark Wizard X
8. Jevverrett
9. fsu92john X
10. MichaelM
11. kaitlyn3837 X
12. Bluefisher X
13. Lesath X
14. DrumsAndBeer X
15. juanmedusa X
16. mejoshee
17. JPatrick X

I've seen confirmation on the thread from a few others, so I'll wait until I get tracking numbers before I confirm. I can already feel the destruction of this on in my toes!