California laws

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jefe1037

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
The Supreme Court just upheld the flavored tobacco ban (targeting vapes but looping menthol cigarettes in as well). Does this effect pipe tobacco?

If so, can you still buy from out of state?

I’m 3,000 miles away, but I am curious!

That’s a great question and I am curious to learn more about this, so I am putting this post on my watchlist.

As we know, the tobacco police has been talking about legislative changes regarding the sells and transportation of tobacco and raising taxes. Taxes, taxes, taxes.....ugh!

It appears that “loose leaf tobacco” is excepted. I couldn’t find the exact wording. The “goal” of the laws is to keep young people from starting to use tobacco/nicotine vapes. I don’t hate that.

That being said, the offer for a bandit run to anyone that can’t get what they want will always stand!

Aros are banned in MA. Ernie at WCC only sells his aromatics out of state but cannot sell in-state. He has expressed that either CA or MA will be the first to ban all tobacco in the next 10 years.