Canadian Tobaccos ?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tg

Reaction score
Evening All,
Englishman who discovered the sublime US tobaccos too late in life (PA, CH, ERR, ... and yes Walnut also - a great smoke!), I have a friend who frequently goes to Canada on business. Am I missing an opportunity here ? Is there also hidden tobacco treasure in Canada ? Could anyone tell me the name of the most traditional, available, long standing Canadian pipe tobacco ?
Many thnx,
TG

Most Canuk tobacco's are distributed through Brigham (of Brigham Pipes fame) to retailers throughout the country. Brigham has it's own selection of "Brigham Blends". Bigger B&M will have houseblends.

I am suspicious that many of these houseblends are really "Lane" tobaccos that are renamed, and perhaps even the Brigham Blends, but can't say for sure.

To my knowledge there is no outstanding, wildly popular distinct Canuk blend.

A local B&M in Edmonton has a monthly blend that they feature and blend themselves. Some of these blends have local appeal, but beyond that... I can't think of any.

Best bet is to do a "google" search in the location you'll be. Find the biggest B&M and talk to them about it.

Oh, and bring lots of $$ :lol: