Can't Keep It Up!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not starting a rumor, I know nothing more than anyone else, maybe less.

Seems funny they haven't seemed to have stock the last couple months, then their moving, now their site is having trouble. Really makes me wonder.

You weren't wrong about a lotta things, TJ. We miss ya, bro'. :cry:

newjok10.png

Jim,

Do you know what became of Jonnie? She stayed in touch with me for a while, then just disappeared. (It hit her much worse than I thought it would, given the situation's "lead time.")

We ll go back a few years, and I am not always in the loop, but where has TJ been.
I want to thank him for some great advice.

Bub":gxpx016f said:
We ll go back a few years, and I am not always in the loop, but where has TJ been.
I want to thank him for some great advice.
TJ isn't on the Earth any more, I'm afraid. Go ahead and post your thanks anyway. I'm sure the message will reach him.

TJ, thanks for taking the time an interest to provide some email advice for me and my wife.
My posts suggested that we were dealing with some financial issues as a couple and you offered some sound advice that we both appreciated. Fortunately things are better for us now. I know that you, LL and the other Knoxers had a great time at your place and I know that your memory lives in our hearts.
Bub

Sorry TJ, my reply is too late since your post is dated Dec 12, 2007 .
Nevertheless, thanks any way.
Bub

Sorry to bump his long ago thread Bub.. I was missing him terribly the other night when I did it.

That's OK PB...at first I thought it was a Russian hacker.
Now I know it was a guy in Kentucky.

Hey pb, do you still have admin privileges that would let you restore TJ's avatar?

If so, here it is:

tj_shy10.png

Sometimes, when things get really crazy and I need to chill (but I don't feel like meditating), I reminisce about Brothah Teej, and I still marvel at the way he glued so many folks together. There was something special about him. Maybe it was because he knew he didn't have a whole lotta time left before he stepped off this mortal coil, so he just skipped all the bullshit.

He was a shit-stirrer, for sure...sort of like Paul's grandfather in A Hard Day's Night...a "mixer". He'd provoke anyone just for the fun of it, but I can't recall him ever being mean-spirited about it. He was just naturally feisty, but he always had a sense of humor about it.

One of a kind...Il Capo di Tutti Capi.

newjok10.png