Can't really think of a title

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glpease":ilmjrvza said:
I think this sucks. George is a friend, and I have no option but respect his decision to do what he needs to do, even though I don't like it one bit. The world won't stop turning, and the board will continue to do what it does, but his absence will definitely leave a hole that won't be filled, and for that, I'm saddened.

It's truly a shame.
I too think this sucks. Although I have disagreed with LL's opinion on a few things, I have always respected your opinion and thought it to be genuine. I have always felt that pretty much everyone here has been genuine in their postings with the exception of the occasional troll (Knox Board). You have been a great resource on all things related to pipe and blends and really hope that you reconsider. :(

I truly think that each and every one of us here has felt the way George does from time to time.I've left several boards myself over the years as I was'nt happy with the direction that they were going in.Generally I'll just take a break from them for a while and check back in a week or two.If the same nonsense is still raging,I know that it's time to take their link off of my "favorites" page.I try to avoid the farewell post as I figure that none will really give a damn wheather I'm there or not. :tongue: Generally though,these are unmoderated boards that I speak of.Unfortunately we're in an age that pro tobacco boards can't go unchecked as there's far too many anti's w/ little else to do but spew their misguided hatred.It's diffrent here though.As on Knoxville and My-Pipes Community,I always feel as I'm among friends...

I hope you'll reconsider your desision George.You've helped to "class the joint up" just by being around.Folks WILL give a damn if you're not here...

Best,
Dock
:pipe: