CAO Italia robusto

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juanmedusa

Reaction score
I've been aware of this cigar for a long time and probably had at less one in the past. I just smoked one today and I must say I quite enjoyed it. I don't smoke enough cigars to justify a box purchase and if I did it still wouldn't be this one but I was definitely impressed enough to say I would pick this up as a single in the future for sure. Especially as a change it up option. A thoroughly enjoyable smoke. And no, I can't say what was brought to it from any Italian tobaccos included but they must have contributed decently because I thought overall it was a nice tasting cigar with nothing off putting. Another option for me.

The Italia is really popular in my shop. If you get the chance, you should also try the America by CAO. It has a barber pole wrap and it's a tasty medium in my opinion!

I guess I could give America a chance! I do remember the Brasilia being a good cigar but dark and earthy and not exactly my preferred taste profile.

I'm a huge fan of the entire country lines in CAO. The Brazilia is my favorite because I'm a maduro hound, but all are quality sticks. The brand new Columbia is one of the better sticks I've had in the past 6 months.

I'm not too much of a Maduro guy so take my Brasil comment with a grain of salt. I looked up the America just now, I'm going to try one but I prefer a smaller gauge generally than the versions I found. Give me a nice 6x50 Toro!
Columbia?! What?When? I'll be googling that in one second.

That Columbia is very enticing and comes in a 5x50. I'll keep my eyes open for that one.