Captain Black - redux

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartinH

Reaction score
So, I finally had the chance to try my aged Captain Black and I have to say it was a real treat. I know my grandfather smoked it exclusively back when I was a kid and maybe it's the nostalgia, but it was one of the nicer smokes I've had. A light hint of some sort of topping, along with a simple and mellow taste made it a bowl I simply couldn't help but enjoy.

Now I'm tempted to buy some more, pop the lid, and let it sit for a few years again. Just so I have enough stock. LOL!

When I want something sweet I go with one of three CB's...Gold, White or Royal. If that don't satisfy the craving I go with Blue Note. Take my word for it...there are worse tobacs out there than Captain Black.

But aren't you aware of the connection between Captain Black and the Military Industrial complex?? It's Captain Black. Can't you see the connection!?

My dad was an NCO so I don't take no order from no friggin' CO, not matter what his rank. After all, we all know that the NCOs run the military, not the wet behind the ears LT or CPTs.

:)

MisterE":rshorten said:
But aren't you aware of the connection between Captain Black and the Military Industrial complex?? It's Captain Black. Can't you see the connection!?

puros_bran":rshorten said:
Liking Captain Black has zero to do with the military industrial complex, the Illuminati, paganism, Jewish Bankers, or the Commish hating the Steelers...

:lol!:

All aromatic connoisseurs let the proper aging take place. Smoking fresh tobacco is for all of the Virginia/Latakia noobs.
icon_wink.gif

I woulda betcha that it would have tasted like straight burley.