car got stolen last night

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the rev

Reaction score
Our car, (that my daughter drives to work) was stolen last night. She is very upset, and I feel really bad for her. I am a bit angry too, but in the end its just stuff. Unfortunately we don't have money to replace it right now, so things are going to be a bit difficult for the next few months. For those of you that pray... throw one up for the rev if you don't mind. For those that don't... well, send some positive vibes my way :)

rev

Dang that sucks, rev! :x Hope you get your transportation issues smoothed out in the most un-eventful way.

If it wasn't a very expensive or pretty car, it'll probably turn up eventually. Hopefully in okay condition.

Some people, eh? I kind of owe some deposits after my withdrawals in the area of luck and circumstance, so... I'll be pushin' some Weissvibes your way for sure.

8)

Oooooooooh! That sucks! I had a car stolen from me some years ago and boy does it make a person feel powerless. It's never fun to be reminded that there's scum out there! >.<

Hope everything pans out for you guys. What a pain!

Mozjo33":9wwuotcv said:
Wow. That's horrible Rev. Karma always comes around.
just what are you saying brother? that I had karma coming my way? :(

rev

PS I know you didn't mean that, I actually wish no ill on these people, I just hope we can get the car back.

Ugh I hope you find out who did it. They they'll tell you with right away with one look at that beard

Dude that sucks! I am so sorry to hear about this. Hopefully they find it soon. Prayers and good vibes headed your way brother.

Jim

the rev":5xxx9k2z said:
PS I know you didn't mean that, I actually wish no ill on these people, I just hope we can get the car back.
You have a good heart, rev.

Sorry to hear about your car. You're right, "it's just stuff", but it can certainly put a damper on things. Keep you chin up. I'll be praying that something will work out for you.

Brian.

we have had 8 bikes stolen in the 4.5 years we have lived here in Long Beach

all but one were locked up

it is just stuff, thanks everyone

rev