car got stolen last night

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steveaux":78m236v1 said:
I hope the thief resisted a little.
hah! classic, steveaux!

i hope he resisted a LOT!

glad you've got your car back, rev!

i had a honda stolen back in the late 80s or early 90s. it had lojack, so they found it, but i didn't really want it back they had torn it apart so aggressively :-( .

doody.

Good. The Power of BoB works. :D

Often cars are stolen just as a ride, getting drugs from point-A to point-B...again, if they ain't fancy, the thieves aren't going to bother with anything but their intended purpose.

I'll just say this...thieves come in many colors, reasons and backgrounds. It's all wrong, but you do what you have to do. Need and greed are interesting things to consider on many levels. It's not excusing it, but I understand, quite empathetically. The sad part is, usually it's people robbing from their own kind. Not always, though.

I had a gut feeling the car would surface again.

8)

thanks bro, and I think that since I recovered the car... I will send you a couple of new pipes and some tobacco :)

rev

the rev":1jliij6i said:
thanks bro, and I think that since I recovered the car... I will send you a couple of new pipes and some tobacco :)

rev
I'll mail you a monkey's paw. :evil:

8)

Glad to hear the good news. Unfortunately if the Federal DOJ has anythng to do with it the perp will get a pass.

Justpipes":twuhgow7 said:
Glad to hear the good news. Unfortunately if the Federal DOJ has anythng to do with it the perp will get a pass.
blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy

rev

the rev":2fel6ahn said:
Justpipes":2fel6ahn said:
blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy

rev
Awesome insight. May the Lord bless you!