Cartaphilus

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cartaphilus":tk37uxmm said:
Got my new lenses in today and WOW! the things I've been missing.  :fpalm:
That made me chuckle Ron. Good to see you back and firing on all four.

Seeing is good, Ron! Any surprises in the mirror? I hear that cataract surgery is a real eye-opener too.

Richard Burley":h1zd9ufj said:
Seeing is good, Ron! Any surprises in the mirror? I hear that cataract surgery is a real eye-opener too.
No, it's that same old fart looking back at me. :cry:

I wonder how people ever got along without mirrors. Very well, probably. Glad to hear you're on the mend.

also do alot more reading than posting. good health sir i hope things improve for the better soon and stay that way

andy

Thanks guys, I'm as good as I'm going to get but, as time marches on (across my face) things are sure to quite working the way they should and may even fall off. Aint it great aging or shall I call it fermenting? ;)

Call it aging, fermenting, whatever Ron. But today we can fix a lot of that stuff with good drugs. LOL Hang in there.
Andy

docwatson":6cjq3bxe said:
Call it aging, fermenting, whatever Ron. But today we can fix a lot of that stuff with good drugs. LOL  Hang in there.
Andy
Yeah but, I can't take half of'em, hell I can't even take pain killers except for the stuff they won't give ya. :fpalm:

Sorry to hear that Ron. I guess one other remedy might be that staunch Black Bogie XXX from Gawith Hoggarth which will put you into a spin.

docwatson":jm8jrptd said:
Sorry to hear that Ron. I guess one other remedy might be that staunch Black Bogie XXX from Gawith Hoggarth which will put you into a spin.
Ya mean the ones that taste like creosote and burning telephones poles?
No thank ya sir, been there done that.:fpalm: