Carvers Helping Carvers Raffle

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotties22

Reaction score
This thread has been approved for posting following review by BoB Board Members and Site Moderators.

We are holding another Carvers Helping Carvers raffle this fall to help support and promote North American Pipemakers.  We have a great group of pipemakers who have graciously donated pipes.  We are also very fortunate to have others step up with some really cool stuff!  Ian Keenum has donated a briar handled puukko knife, Sorringowl & Sons donated a Signature Gift Set (stamped with CHC 2015), Lowborn Supply donated 5 pipe tampers and Scott Tinker donated a Curly Sugar Maple pipestand.  

Go to Carvers Helping Carvers to check out all the goodies and to purchase tickets!

The drawing will be help October 15th at the GKCPC meeting.  You don't have to be there to win and we will ship the prizes anywhere in the world.  All proceeds are donated to the GKCPC Carvers Contest and then split between the 2016 Carvers Contest winners.

13 days and counting!!!!!  Good luck everyone!

Scottie

Sorry that I did not add what the tickets cost!

Tickets are 1 for $5 or 5 for $20

Scottie

Only 6 days left to purchase your tickets! I put the last picture up this morning (the pipe I made with Quinton Wells) so now everything is listed. 8)

Only 3 days left to purchase your raffle tickets! Ticket sales will be cut off Thursday at noon. Go to Carvers Helping Carvers today to purchase tickets and to check out all the goodies up for grabs.

Only 1 day left....Time is running out to purchase your #carvershelpingcarvers2015 tickets!! Don't miss your chance to win one of these great prizes.

Go to www.carvershelpingcarvers.com to purchase tickets. Tickets are 1 for $5 or 5 for $20 and will be on sale until noon tomorrow.

The drawing will be held tomorrow night at the #GKCPC meeting and will be broadcast live across the club's social media accounts. Instagram: gkcpipeclub, Twitter: gkcpipeclub, Facebook: GKC Pipe Club.

Good luck everyone!

12096395_1177556052258667_5410768180992820571_n.jpg

And the winners are:

Lowborn Supply Sapele Tamper: Brennan Lemieux

Lowborn Supply Black Poisonwood Tamper: Sarah Steele

Lowborn Supply Walnut Tamper: Shawn Sinn

Lowborn Supply Padauk Tamper: Jack Jackson

Lowborn Supply Yellow Hart Tamper: Jim Zykes

Ian Keenum Puukko Knife: Samuel Weeks

Sorringowl & Sons Signature Gift Set: Ross Stapf (won something last raffle too....lucky dog!)

Burnsworth/Piersel Collaboration Pipe: Jason Mui

Piersel/Wells Collaboration Pipe: Mike McNeil

Joe Hinkle Bent Billiard: Mike MacFarland

Zack Hamrick Bamboo Dublin: Joshua Yee

Briarbird Billiard: Alisa Spiegel

Scott Tinker Pipe Stand: Joshua Yee (Luck doesn't begin to describe it!!)

Winners, please keep an eye on your email tomorrow morning. I will be sending you all an email to verify shipping addresses. It will come from [email protected].

Thanks to everyone that purchased tickets for help making this raffle a success!

Scottie

Didn't think I'd win anything, let alone 2 beautiful prizes! I'm the lucky guy this time! Super excited! :bounce:

I never win anything anywhere else, but somehow I'm 2 for 2 in these Carvers helping Carvers raffles so I guess it works out.

Thank You!!!

Been super busy with the arrival our first kid--who is doing great BTW. I also just got back from the WCPS where I got to meet Scott Tinker in person, as well as a few new faces in the American realm of carving, as well as some more familiar or more venerable faces. I'll post those pics here.

I finally took some pics of both the stand and the Zack Hamric pipe together.

The pics do not and cannot do these 2 items justice! The stand, of course, because it's got that chattoyance that is hard to capture in most photography, while the pipe is a odd little piece (size and shape-wise, not smoking-wise) that doesn't quite want to site. I submit to you my best attempts at a very nice pair of raffle items of which I'm surely undeserving.