Castanelli pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earl

Reaction score
I've have an old, lovely 1/8 bent acorn I bought off of a friend years ago and never knew who made it, (only marking on the shank was "Ted's," which I asume perhaps was the name of an old pipe shop). Got curious today & thanks to the pipedia site with its pictures of pipe logos discovered that the barely discernable logo on the stem was a Castanelli logo. Have never heard of that brand-anyone have any knowledge of it? thanks, Earl

earl":1uld2a49 said:
I've have an old, lovely 1/8 bent acorn I bought off of a friend years ago and never knew who made it, (only marking on the shank was "Ted's," which I asume perhaps was the name of an old pipe shop). Got curious today & thanks to the pipedia site with its pictures of pipe logos discovered that the barely discernable logo on the stem was a Castanelli logo. Have never heard of that brand-anyone have any knowledge of it? thanks, Earl
OK, now I'm really confused about the aforementioned logo as I just was cruising the piesandcigars site and noted a pipe line, "Thomas Cristiano," whose logo was identical to what I mentioned. :?: Now I'm wondering if Castanelli became Cristiano or is otherwise related to it. Never heard of Cristiano either however. Anybody know about those pipes too? have a good one, Earl

earl":6w9k99z9 said:
earl":6w9k99z9 said:
OK, now I'm really confused about the aforementioned logo as I just was cruising the piesandcigars site and noted a pipe line, "Thomas Cristiano," whose logo was identical to what I mentioned. :?: Now I'm wondering if Castanelli became Cristiano or is otherwise related to it. Never heard of Cristiano either however. Anybody know about those pipes too? have a good one, Earl
Earl,

Thomas Cristiano makes some very fine pipes probably most notable being the P&T pipes of the year. Gray Fox Online features some Thomas Cristiano pipes. I don't know if they have any up right now but they do carry them.