Cellar Explorations...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slow Puffs

Reaction score
My cellar is eccletic.

I decided to plunge in.

I recall from years past that Frog Morton was pretty nifty. This issue was from 2003. Yikes, it was stronger than I remember. Then again I haven't tasted latakia from some time. Not to worry.... jarred for the cooler months.

Then I tried 965. Wow! Probably about ten years on it. Used to be my favourite, and now I understand why. It is a simply a great tobacco.

Then the thought came to me... have you explored your cellar recently? What are some of your experiences in exploring your cellar?

Funny you should bring this up. I have a habit of buying tins of new blends with the intention of trying them,,but with each order I buy several bulks of something I find interesting and wind up smoking them rather than the tins. The tins migrate to the nooks and crannies to be forgotten. I was advised to round up the herd and find a corral for it. Search and rescue produced a surprising quantity of about fifty and inventory was taken. Going over the list I find quite a few blends I haven't tried and now aren't available for whatever reason. Some of them I no longer have interest in due to changing preferences in tobacco. A tin of this,,,a tin of that,,,I guess I'll stuff them in the back behind my bulk cellar and rediscover them in a few years.