• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Accessories For Sale Cellar Liquidation Sale

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

Haebar

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
As some of you know, I had to quit tobacco about a year ago due to health issues. Trying to move out many pounds of miscellaneous pipe tobacco blends and blending components. Liquidating what's left of my pipe tobacco stash in five pound grab bag lots. You can get five pounds of tobaccos for $35 (aromatics) or $45 (non-aromatics) plus shipping. These are grab bag lots so you will get a wide variety of different blends. The grab bag lots will consist of various blends that I have in jars, stored at room temperature. You will not receive more than 8 ounces of any one blend. You can tell me what type of blend you like (aromatic or non-aromatic) but you won't be able to pick what exactly what blends you receive. I still have some more 5 lb. lots left. Many have given positive feedback about what all they received.

SourMilk

Reaction score
As some of you know, I had to quit tobacco about a year ago due to health issues. Trying to move out many pounds of miscellaneous pipe tobacco blends and blending components. Liquidating what's left of my pipe tobacco stash in five pound grab bag lots. You can get five pounds of tobaccos for $35 (aromatics) or $45 (non-aromatics) plus shipping. These are grab bag lots so you will get a wide variety of different blends. The grab bag lots will consist of various blends that I have in jars, stored at room temperature. You will not receive more than 8 ounces of any one blend. You can tell me what type of blend you like (aromatic or non-aromatic) but you won't be able to pick what exactly what blends you receive. I still have some more 5 lb. lots left. Many have given positive feedback about what all they received.
PM sent