Champaign, IL B&M's

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Being a gooberment worker, I got today off and took a trip over to Champaign. Visited both Bacca Cigar and Jon's Pipe shop. Had a great time and spent lots of money trying to boost the economy.

I have been to Bacca several times. Very nice place, reasonable prices. Great place to sit and chat and enjoy a pipe or cigar. Great selection.

First time in Jon's. World famous B&M. A lot of history in this place. A little smaller than expected, but it's packed full of everything. Had some great conversation. Enjoyed a sample bowl of one of their Balkan blends. Picked up a couple pounds for the cellar. Right among the U of I campus area.

Great visit. Any of you guys get near Champaign, stop in and say hi to these folks.

Carlos":ybim1ckn said:
Being a gooberment worker, I got today off and took a trip over to Champaign. Visited both Bacca Cigar and Jon's Pipe shop. Had a great time and spent lots of money trying to boost the economy.
So that's where our taxpayer dollars are going! Rid'n around buying tobacco! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad you had a great day off Carlos! Everyone needs to be able to do that now and again. :D

Visited Jon's while on business in Champagne. Really neat store; do wish it were a bit larger...but maybe that's the charm! :pipe: FTRPLT

I spent a few months in Champaign a long time ago going thru some training at the Air Force Base. Knew several people going to school at U of I, I had a blast. Think that base is closed now.

Bd

Never Forget!

Jon's is a great place to visit! Though it's small, they have lots and lots of drawers and cabinets full of stuff...mainly pipes and tobacco.

My next trip through there, I'll have to find the Bacca shop.

Thanks Carlos!

Jim

Justpipes":lwks1goj said:
Carlos":lwks1goj said:
So that's where our taxpayer dollars are going! Rid'n around buying tobacco! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad you had a great day off Carlos! Everyone needs to be able to do that now and again. :D
If that's where our tax dollars are going I feel better about the whole thing!!!! :joker:

It's not bad being a government drone,right Carlos?I just spent a week in Ok.
at the Club Fed training facility where I gained 2 lbs. from the cruise ship food. :lol:

Winslow :sunny:

It was a great day. The view was spectacular of course. Middle 70's with seemingly all the college students out walking in the sun. Amazing to see so many lovely ladies in one area. 8)