CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s.ireland

Reaction score
CHELSEA WON THE DOUBLE!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Omg!!!! Cech, Ashley Cole, DROGBA!!!!! The Bules did it!!!!

This is turning into a really great weekend

Congrats boys on a great win - and to Chelsea too. I will be honest...I changed the channel after Bayern scored. I mean Chelsea could barely get the ball over the mid-line. If it wasn't for my daughter asking me to change it back to see, we would have missed the PKs.

More importantly - congrats to your daughter PB on her graduation.

puros_bran":nn86qon6 said:
I chose instead to watch my daughters graduation ceremony.
You're a good man. Just catch the highlights. 0-0 until the 83rd minute... DROGBA tied it up less than 5 minutes later with a great header. Extra time blah blah blah Cech saves the day blah blah blah then DROGBA scored the winning PK

I'm still dizzy from beer, tequila shots, champagne... And victory!!! :drunken:

There were so many blue jerseys in the pub... It was a madhouse when they hoisted up the silverware :cheers:

Harlock999":yxyryqsv said:
Sucks for Hotspur... :cry:
CHELSEA WON THE DOUBLE!
TOTTENHAM IN TROUBLE!

CHELSEA WON THE DOUBLE!
TOTTENHAM IN TROUBLE!

:cheers: :cheers:

I really like Redknapp though. I wish Arsenal was out, Hotspur was third and that we were knocking Pardew and the damn Magpies out of 4th :twisted:

So how do you feel about King Kenny getting sacked, Chris? I know it's been turbulent but there's just something about that bloke that I like so I was kinda bummed

d792509b.jpg

8)

s.ireland":otzjm674 said:
So how do you feel about King Kenny getting sacked, Chris? I know it's been turbulent but there's just something about that bloke that I like so I was kinda bummed
The Dalglish thing was unfortunate...
Deep down, I never felt that he was going to be the right guy to lead them back.
Emotionally, it was great. He is Liverpool FC, but realistically...
The players that were targeted were head scratchers. The fees paid for them? Lunacy.
Anyone else would have been sacked sooner...

How long is going to take Bale to bail from Spurs?

Harlock999":d4p56i7u said:
s.ireland":d4p56i7u said:
The Dalglish thing was unfortunate...
Deep down, I never felt that he was going to be the right guy to lead them back.
Emotionally, it was great. He is Liverpool FC, but realistically...
The players that were targeted were head scratchers. The fees paid for them? Lunacy.
Anyone else would have been sacked sooner...

How long is going to take Bale to bail from Spurs?
I have no idea. He seems content for the time being but I don't follow Hotspur gossip so I really don't know.

RE: expensive Liverpool players... It may have been too little too late but Andy was looking real good towards the end of the season. It will be interesting to see what goes down over the summer

I'm going to loose my mind if the Russian doesn't give Robbie the job after our two-month turnaround and two cups

s.ireland":qmbkjxtb said:
I really like Redknapp though. I wish Arsenal was out, Hotspur was third and that we were knocking Pardew and the damn Magpies out of 4th :twisted:
HARRUMPH!! :evil: