Changing my tune: crush on a gorgeous lady...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Weiss

Reaction score
I was having a cigar at my local Tinder Box, and this gal ran into me.   Pleasant as could be, even if she was out just looking for something to eat.   She didn't seem to mind I didn't have much to give her.  I was in love.  It might have been the large eyes, tanned exterior, plump posterior...

...or those skinny six legs and piercing stare:

9696398174_7de27aa9e0_b.jpg

...fortunately she wasn't a man-eater.   :twisted:

8)

Oh dear Kyle, your fellah aint gonna be too pleased, getting all googly eyed over a 'lady', what ever is the world coming to. ;) 

This is what I had going on in my backyard yesterday. The kids got all wild and crazy and I didn't get to stick around for the head eating.

20130910.jpg

OOOOO, this could go some places even the Rubber Room wouldn't allow :p  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 

:fpalm:

True. This forum could turn an accounting ledger into a tawdry display of indecent thoughts. :heart:

8)

Very nice!! Those are great to have around in the summer as pest control. Quite trusting to sit on your finger like that, too. :cheers: 

She's a beaut Kyle, but I still prefer my head chomping ladies to be on the
voluptuous side...
dsc_0424.jpg

That's quite a catch Kyle, I bet the relationship was a short one.
:D 

i.keenum":2mhoqjy9 said:
I thought mantis would spit if you held them?
Only if you're not in a relationship with one. Kyle obviously has a thing goin' with this one. Whatever turns ya' on, I say.

Every thing starts some where Kyle. Being your the out doorsy type, who would figure.

Oh, you like 'em short'n'plump, eh 'Lock? :heart:

Ian, I believe you're thinking of llamas. :lol:

8)

....... So grasshoppers spit and mantis swallow is that it? Color me confused.

Hey, I'm still the only one that had a mantis seem to want to share my tobacco at the B&M. :mrgreen:

Don't hold her too tight or she'll get POed and bite the crap out of you. :affraid: