Chat Box

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron

Reaction score
Anyone here ever think about using the chat box feature we have here?

There used to be chats every Wednesday night but that has kind of fell by the wayside.

jeepernick":i9qw8p48 said:
There used to be chats every Wednesday night but that has kind of fell by the wayside.
I think that's a grand idea. Maybe we should start it up again...

Might be worth a try. I type pretty slow and have never joined in one but would be wiling to give it a go. I can't spell worth a crap either but what the heck.

What day is good for everyone here? Wed? Thurs? Time, 7:00 8:00?

I think we should do this.

I'm a photographer so my hours are crazy... never know what each week holds. But I'm a noob and don't have much to contribute anyway. :lol:

I would be fine with any time. The only real problem I have is if Aaron's on, I can't be. We share a computer. :( So I'll leave the chatbox to you boys.

Evenings are best for me. Any day that works is ok with me. My work schedule can be quite sporadic in winter but set the day and time and I'll try to be there.

sounds good to me too. just pick a day and a time and I will try to be there

Thursdays at 7:00 pm EST sounds good to me. This Thursday and next being holidays it may be best to start 01/08/09.

Aaron":tc3d2j3r said:
What time is it where you are now mark?
I believe that I am 2 hours ahead of you. 7:00 PM EST would put you at 5:00. I could go 6:00 or 7:00 your time.

January sounds good. We'll hash out more details after the holidays!

I think Jp is right. 8:00pm EST to 9:00 pm EST should be ok for me. And Aaron, I agree we can hash out the rest after the holidays