Cheap Ground Lavazza Crema e Gusto Forte Coffee

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSteve

Reaction score
I usually buy Lavazza coffee in the 2.2 whole bean bags at the Costco Business Center priced at about $12.00. Occasionally, like when I'm in a hurry, I like to have some pre-ground coffee on hand. Locally, I often buy Bustelo at Aldi..$2.88 for 8 oz. brick. About six months ago, surfing the web, I came across an Italian Specialty vendor that carries Lavazza coffee. I took a chance on a few vacuum packed bricks of Lavazza Crema e Gusto Forte from the clearance section that had an expired best use date. It was great for the price. I just went back for another order and the price has crashed to 99 cents for a 250 gram brick. For coffee purists pre-ground and being past best use date may nix any thought of purchase. I ordered 20 bricks, mostly for my son-in-law.

I am only a customer of the vendor.

After I wrote this post, I stumbled across this article which said I should not have purchased ground coffee past its best use date.

best-before-93020-lavazza-crema-e-gusto-forte-ground-coffee-250-grams-coffee-beverages-lavazza-719479_1400x.jpg

Last edited:
1/15/2021 Lavazza Dek Filtro Ground, a blend of Brazilian Arabica and Robusta beans, 8 oz. vacuum brick 99 cents.