Check this out - Ron did a podcast for pipesmag.com

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewdude, thanks for posting!!!

WHAT # Podcast?

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

It gave me a choice of many to view. Thanks, you made it easier and will watch the podcast tonight.

PM SENT

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I'm listening to Ron now! Really nice to put a voice to a handle. Loving the show and am amused to hear Levine's lighter sparking on occasion. Ron's doing a great job, in fact he's a natural!

Good spot to find this Rande and thanks for sharing :cheers:

Hollywood next Ron!

I enjoyed it myself. Always great to see an under-appreciated and undervalued pipemaker get some time in the spotlight. I hope this will stimulate more interest in his pipes. He deserves it!

:bom:

Cheers,

RR

Stick":ti216kvx said:
I'm listening to Ron now!  Really nice to put a voice to a handle.  Loving the show and am amused to hear Levine's lighter sparking on occasion.  Ron's doing a great job, in fact he's a natural!

Good spot to find this Rande and thanks for sharing :cheers:

Hollywood next Ron!
Funny you should mention that Stick, I heard it also and I was in the house at the time and hearing kept making me want to load a bowl myself but, I don't smoke in the house and was afraid if I went outside the noise of wind and outdoors would interfere with the podcast. And thank you sir, felt really awkward during it and , as always my brain refused to work properly when needed.:no:

And thank you all! If not educational I hope at least it was amusing. ;)

Well, once the wind shifts, and the smoke signals head the right direction, I hope to listen in. Otherwise, it will be the next time I have to roll into pavement and 4G network I will enjoy it.

Ozark Wizard":041zq4ry said:
Well, once the wind shifts, and the smoke signals head the right direction, I hope to listen in. Otherwise, it will be the next time I have to roll into pavement and 4G network I will enjoy it.
I thought your Llamas had wifi

Thistleoak":mf1mpt58 said:
Ozark Wizard":mf1mpt58 said:
They do, but won't share their password......

Ozark Wizard":kwhdbkcz said:
Thistleoak":kwhdbkcz said:
Ozark Wizard":kwhdbkcz said:
They do, but won't share their password......
:lol!:

Great interview Ron, as Stick says, great to put a voice to your name and get to know you a little better. Enjoyed puffing on my RDPipes Rhodey whilst listening. 

Cheers

Tim

Ron

Indeed well done!! I think your prices should go up but not to BoB members..... :cheers: :lol!:
Congratulations on an interview that was NOT boring :king: :king:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Thanks guys!
Glad to hear your enjoying the pipe Tim ;)