Checking In

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gravel

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'm sure many of you don't know me or have a vague recollection of me from my time active here. For those who do remember, I thought I'd check in. I remember all of you fondly.

Aside from some job changes, I'm still progressing on my Masters degree targeting summer 2018 as my completion.

Just thought to say hi at the midway point. :sunny:

Geoff, good to hear from you and don't be a stranger. It's always nice when someone from the group that was around when I first joined pops in to say hello. Anyway, I wish you success and it's good to hear that you're progressing along with your advanced degree. Theology, right?

Hi Gravel,

Good to see you again! I remember you well! We discussed your avatar being a pic of Shackleton's exped, if you recall? Well done with your Masters. Stick at it. .. it's a great feeling when you're done!

Nice to see you passing through! Best of luck with the studies, and hopefully we'll hear more from you

gravel, good luck completing your Master's Degree. It's never to late, I waited until I was 55, an education never goes to waste!!! 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Thanks brothers.

You are correct DnB. The degree is a Master of Divinity. It's a theology/language/ministerial degree.

I do remember stick! Anyone who hasn't had a chance of reading about Shakleton's leadership in Endurance is missing out.

Hi Gents,

I have thought of you often these last few years. I hope you are well.

To put a bow on this well aged thread: I have completed my Master’s degree. :)

Geoff

gravel":jw0uexs7 said:
Hi Gents,

I have thought of you often these last few years. I hope you are well.

To put a bow on this well aged thread: I have completed my Master’s degree. :)

Geoff
Bravo! Many congrats on the achievement

Thanks for sharing this with us. . How about a graduation photo for us?