Checking In

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thistleoak

Reaction score
Hey everyone! It's been a while... I am in good spirits and good health up here in the mitten, it's finally starting to slow down for the season in my line of work and I had a minute to breath and as I'm enjoying my coffee this dark and chilly AM I wanted to say hey to some old friends and hopefully new friends as well! Now that it is slowing down for my work life a bit I will have more time to hang out here, which is a "very good thing " as Ozark would say... wait or was that Martha Stewart :scratch: :joker: . Family is doing very well my kids continue to knock down great grades in high school and my oldest in college. The wife is doing fantastic and is my Queen, Goddess and inspiration as usual, and my brother in arms Guitar my Friend Just got a new house with his amazingly beautiful bride... Been enjoying some locally pressed bullseye flake from Surroundings ( our local smoke shop) and doing firewood like a mad man trying to get ready for what I'm thinking might be a harsher winter than we have had here in years. Been talking to Arky on the phone about once a month to try and keep tabs on everything going on here on the Bob. Oh yeah Kaiser shipped out for another tour so please keep him in your thoughts and prayers that he makes it through and comes back home when he's done. Well that's about all that's going on up here at the moment. Hope everything has been going well for everyone on here and I look forward to catching up in the coming days. PS I heard a nasty rumor that Ozark fell off a horse and is on the road to recovery... I think the falling off a horse is a cover and he should stop wraslin bears up on his mountain!

Good to hear from you Alex, and happy to know things are OK on your end. Also good to hear about Kaiser and GMF. We're the same ol' bunch here at BoB, and have some new blood to help stir things up and keep us all on our toes.

Ya, the Wiz took a nasty fall but seems to be recovering nicely. It hasn't prevented him from participating here though.

Keep in touch willya?

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude... New blood you say??? * chomps thoughtfully on bit* Do you think they have the making of henchmen??? I mean like we belong to Ozak Carlos and Blackhorse.... all those guys have to do is point and we make their problems disappear.... except Arky... that boy is wiley.... like a bad penny, keep showing up :lol!: just kidding Arky... love yah brother!

Hey Alex....glad to hear from you and your feeling much better!! Now that your in that slow part of the season you can " come back heir " more often. Have a great weekend and be well :cheers: :cheers:

ALL THE BEST TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Nice to see you pop in Alex! I'm glad to hear things are going well for you.

Jim

Hi Alex,

I've been meaning to respond to this post for a few days now but up until now didn't feel I could do it justice. The house is quiet now though and I'm the last one awake after a busy weekend in Wales.

Your update was a reassuring read mate and it's great to see that you've been able to keep contact with some of our fellow Bobers. You may have seen that Arky has won the 'Who am I?' comp and, in an amazingly kind gesture, Ocelot has offered to make a pipe to mark the occasion.

Be good and take care for now Alex,

Regards,

Stick.