Checking In

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thistleoak

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm still alive! Work has been very time consuming due to this time of year it's always fit out and replace equipment in the field. It's been very cold staying around -30 with wind chill and we have gotten an additional 70 inches of snow since Christmas. We got a heat wave going today at 1 degree, at least we see the sun for first time in a while. Hell officially froze over 3 weeks ago ( Hell Michigan that is) . I hope everyone is doing well and have had some great holidays with friends and family. I have still been lurking around here just not posting much due to fit out happening and not a lot of extra time. From my outfit to yours, may the new year give you joy , good health and opportunities for success !

Glad to hear that you are doing well. Here in NC it's finally going to be above freezing for the first time in a more than a week. This is a major cold spell for us. I'm looking forward to warmer temps myself. It's been miserable between spending the holidays in Indiana with their cold temps and then coming to NC and the cold being bad here also.

Martin

Brewdude":qg7bjsm6 said:
Thanks for checking in Alex. Was rather wondering how you survived the recent onslaught of nasty weather. Hang in there!

Cheers,

RR
Survival is easy in this weather.... just need a good woman and whiskey. Been keeping my flask on me at all times.... for medicinal purposes of course.....