Cheesecake!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipetongue1

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Even' All, I just finished a chocolate, Heathbar cheesecake, for one of my piglets that I sponsor in recovery, a Puertorican man celebrating his first year adat, in recovery. I"m Always amazed what the Fellowship can do in peoples lives! Ken. :tongue:
Pacem enPuffing! :tongue: :king:

I'd hang up drinking for that myself Ken! :lol: That is very cool stuff.

There are very few things that are as satisfying as birthday cake!!Good on you and your sponsee,Ken!
Tony

Never really cared much for cheese cake........didn't even know what it was until I was grown. I'll take a blackberry cobler any day! :lol:

No, JP. It has to be banana pudding with lots of vanilla wafers on the edge of the bowl. Or fried apple pies, fried in Crisco, really crisp and greasy.

Well, I like cheesecake, blackberry cobbler and banana pudding.....wait, it just ocurred to me that I like any desert that has sugar in it :D :D

morleysson":2bylufaq said:
No, JP. It has to be banana pudding with lots of vanilla wafers on the edge of the bowl. Or fried apple pies, fried in Crisco, really crisp and greasy.
Bob,

I have to agree with you on the fried apple pies but the really good ones that I was used to eating went to the grave when my grandmother passed away. We use to get the old fashioned dried apples up in the NC/VA mountains that she would use to make them with. She used to make an incredible Blackberry cobler too! When I was a kid we had to go out and pick blackberries as a staple and my grandmother would tie kerosene soaked rags around our ankles to keep the red bugs off of us.

I know that you will think that I am crazy, especially being from the south but I never have cared much about banana pudding. I eat it sometimes but just not my favorite.

bronxbill":67a9peo7 said:
Well, I like cheesecake, blackberry cobbler and banana pudding.....wait, it just ocurred to me that I like any desert that has sugar in it :D :D
Bill,

I think that is a good rule of thumb for most of us. :lol:

pipetongue, I am always impressed with the dedication AA sponsors seem to show to the newcomers. As to your cheesecake, my oh my :face: I love chocolate cheesecake & that Heathbar addition sounds fantastic. Have a birthday coming up so it's now going to be hard to decide what to ask my wife to make, her chocolate pecan pie or a chocolate-Heathbar cheesescake! Earl