Cherry (Again)

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

Cadfael

Reaction score
I am usually a VA/VAPer smoker but got a hankering for cherry. Looking through the stash I found some year old PS Cherry. Lighting up I have to say I didn't taste much cherry but found it to be a very pleasant smoke for the morning. Maybe some of the cherry essence dissipated over the year? At least it wasn't overly sweet or goopy.

Corncobcon

Reaction score
When I have a hankerin' for cherry tobacco, I usually choose either Mc Lintock Black Cherry or Sam Gawith Celtic Talisman.
Much better than the Paladin cherry I used to smoke in college!

kschatey

Reaction score
For other non-overly sweet nor goopy cherry blends, try KBV Sakura and KBV Dark Fired Cherry

Ranger107

Reaction score
When I have a hankerin' for cherry tobacco, I usually choose either Mc Lintock Black Cherry or Sam Gawith Celtic Talisman.
Much better than the Paladin cherry I used to smoke in college!
Almost anything is better than Paladin, except Middletons Cherry Blend. That stuff would torch your tongue like a 4th of july sparkler.

ftrplt

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Might wanna' check J.M. Boswells site. I think he has a cherry tobacco or two in his portfolio!! FTRPLT

kschatey

Reaction score
Might wanna' check J.M. Boswells site. I think he has a cherry tobacco or two in his portfolio!! FTRPLT
I was definitely NOT a fan of the Boswell's Cherry Smash as it made me sick each time I smoked it.

Scallywag

Reaction score
Best cherry I have in the stash is Lane Dark Red believe it or not. A derivative of BCA with a cherry casing. Burns surprisingly well and produces a "whale" amount of smoke as Steve Fallon would say.