Chicago Pipe Show 2022

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daveinlax

Reaction score
From an email I just received! I know where I’ll be Memorial Day Weekend!
Hi everyone,

I have just been informed that the 2022 CPCC pipe show is on.

I have been asked to forward Craig Cobine‘s words about the show:
“We have Inflation, covid, war in Europe, Taiwan and China, food and gas prices, who cares? The world needs a pipe show.
We have a Pipe Show. It's on, it will be:
May 27th through May 29th. At the Marriott Lincolnshire In Lincolnshire IL. A registration link will be in a follow up email. Please WAIT for the link to register at the hotel.”

This is all the information I have been given. If it is not in this email, I unfortunately do not know the answer yet. Please be patient as I wait for more information. As soon as I know something, I will pass it along.

Thank you for all of your patience as the show board figured everything out. We look forward to an awesome show in May!

Amu Torres

It's great to see the show reboot. I hope this time it sticks and everyone has a good time. We need it, even us who don't attend it.

I was about to register and book flights, when I realized I have a huge family gathering that weekend. Maybe next year. Oh well.

If I'd been able to go, I probably would have spent 90% of the time in the smoking tent just talking with other pipe smokers. That's what I really miss about the "old days"; going into a brick and mortar, buying a courteous ounce or two of tobacco and smoking with friends.