China (Liaoning, Shenyang) and Germany (Northrhine Westfalia, Goch)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moogie77

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Happy to be here. Have smoked pipes from time to time since almost 30 years now but only recently started to enjoy a more regular pattern.
Looking forward to get to know you all and learn more about all pipe related issues and in future hopefully be able to contribute to some topics.

Currently I am still stuck in China due to Covid but my Expat assignment will be over by middle of 2022.
Up till then I will depend on tobacco shipments from home. Just bought a 50g can of Peterson early morning for 370 RMB / 50 Euro in a cigar launch of an expensive hotel to be able to have at least a good tobacco. Otherwise it seems almost impossible to get a grip on some good tobacco.

Thanks, Miguel

Welcome, good tobacco is seeming to be harder and harder to come by. I've only found a couple of tobacconists that sell good pipe tobacco in Australia for exhorbitant sums. Currently $120 AUD for 50 gm now. :cry: Yay taxes. Down to one pipe a day to stretch supplies.

Welcome, Miquel! I hope you enjoy your time here, and make it home on schedule

"T"