Christmas Cheer 2010

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DoverPipes":31fj5wq3 said:
Rugbysh9":31fj5wq3 said:
I'm getting ready to put my order in for 10 tins as well.
Where's mine????
Dover, and then, 5 down my way!!!!!!

WOW KAP!
Thanks for sharing............. off to 4Noggins, Muddler and I go!!!!!!

Just ordered 2 tins from Smoking pipes, I really look forward to this tobacco each year.

I'm still amazed that it was announced on Thurs and had a tin sales rank of 0, now Sunday night and its shot up to #4

Rugbysh9":h6rib6gi said:
I'm still amazed that it was announced on Thurs and had a tin sales rank of 0, now Sunday night and its shot up to #4
Thats Christmas Cheer for ya!!!!!! :cheers: :lol:

Piet Binsbergen":rjsgjkbk said:
Rugbysh9":rjsgjkbk said:
Thats Christmas Cheer for ya!!!!!! :cheers: :lol:
As of 10:00pm est its at #2, great tobacco indeed

Muddler and I have just put in our orders!!!!
Have 08 and 09 in cellar already!!!!!!
2010 here we come!!

Ya sure, CC is always a treat, but some years are better than others, and the description offered by smokingpipes is just what you get on the exterior label; the interior round descriptor actually tells what it is, as you all know.

So who's going to review it? (Kapnismologist, hint, hint.)

alfredo_buscatti":l3t0lw8k said:
So who's going to review it? (Kapnismologist, hint, hint.)
Grr...now I may feel compelled to pop one of the three tins currently in transit to my humble abode (delivery tomorrow, according to the UPS site).

Honestly, I have a lot open right now and may not get to it for some time (this on top of whether or not my personal notes on it will eventually get written up into some semi-comprehensible rambling in the first place).

Thanks though for the clearly undeserved prodding.

I give it a MAX of 2 weeks before someone has something up on TR about this year's issue

Rugbysh9":o07v48ou said:
I give it a MAX of 2 weeks before someone has something up on TR about this year's issue
I'd rather hear what Kap has to say,!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: