Christmas cookies already!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corncobcon

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Oh boy, I can't wait for the smells and enjoyment of Christmas cookies. Yesterday I thought the wife was making some when I smelled the goodness and ventured into the kitchen. Seeing a tray of chocolate chip cookies I commented that I couldn't wait until they were done. She quickly snapped back at me with "DON'T YOU EVEN GO NEAR THOSE COOKIES" "They are for the new neighbors down the street". Oh man, I must have had a sad look of disappointment on my face at that time and she said, "all right if you must, have two and get out of here!" That made me happy. :bounce: :cheers: :bounce: :cheers:

Is amazing what a sad look of disappointment and puppy dog eyes can get you. But then again the better halves use that same tactic to get their way sometimes. Doesn’t feel good when they let you think you won? :lol!:

eggman":g8mw28ip said:
Is amazing what a sad look of disappointment and puppy dog eyes  can get you. But then again the better halves use that same tactic to get their way sometimes. Doesn’t feel good when they let you think you won? :lol!:
Yes, and when she wins, it usually costs me a lot of money!