Christmas in almost February.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greasystring

Reaction score
I placed this order on 12/12 and it just arrived today. So much goodness.
IMG_20210128_143601.jpg

Yum, that is indeed a nice haul. Looks like they/ve changed the tin shape for the Plum Pudding again. Is it cardboard or metal now?

Talkng about slow postage speeds, I bought a Pete 999 off of ebay on Oct 27th and it still has not arrived. From the tracking it looks like it went to Erlanger KY to die.

You ordered on December 12 ?!?! That’s like a month and a half! Wow. It’s gotta be the longest I’ve ever seen an order to be delivered. It’s like one of those stories where a guy sends a letter to his sweetheart during WWII and it’s just now delivered.

Well, maybe that’s slightly exaggerated. But it probably SEEMED like it was that long.

848D5EC0-9ABE-4CBF-8260-1776DFC697F1.jpeg

Yum, that is indeed a nice haul. Looks like they/ve changed the tin shape for the Plum Pudding again. Is it cardboard or metal now?

Talkng about slow postage speeds, I bought a Pete 999 off of ebay on Oct 27th and it still has not arrived. From the tracking it looks like it went to Erlanger KY to die.
Yep still waiting on two pipes I ordered from an ebayer in Serbia back before xmas. Last time got them in under 2 weeks.

You ordered on December 12 ?!?! That’s like a month and a half! Wow. It’s gotta be the longest I’ve ever seen an order to be delivered. It’s like one of those stories where a guy sends a letter to his sweetheart during WWII and it’s just now delivered.

Well, maybe that’s slightly exaggerated. But it probably SEEMED like it was that long.

View attachment 622
Indeed. And as you can tell it was a large order.....I was getting a little worried to say the least.

It's cardboard. I'm not a fan of their packaging, the re-usability isn't great.

My package made it the distribution center, an hour from my house, on 12/27. It then sat there until 1/27 when it finely arrived at my local. After that just two more days to make the 2 minute trip to my house.

Shame to hear they're still using the cardboard packaging.

They must've been using your package as a door stop and only moved it along when a heavier one came in. :)