Christmas in JULY

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BubbaL002

Reaction score
First and foremost I need to thank Everyone here on BOB for the help getting started with my new found hobby/passion. I really am speachless right now. I'll just get to the pics. It's a before and after type thing.
before10.jpg
[/url][/img]
after10.jpg
[/url][/img]
I would really like to thank Ken and Mike for putting both boxes together for us. It really means a lot to me and all of us here in Iraq to have people thinking of us. I really don't know where to start. Any suggestions?

Bubba,

Thanks for posting the pictures. That is a good looking assortment of both pipes and tobaccos. If Ken had a hand in it, I imagine there must be a couple of Lakeland blends.

All the best to you and your friends.

Nice job guys!

I see a tin of Embarcadero there, that's one of my favorites but there looks like there is a lot of great blends represented. Hope you enjoy the hell out of them all!

Bubba, Nice stuff Bud!

More importantly, thank you for what you do for all of us here. It means everything to us.

Jon

Bubba,

You and your comrades deserve everything nice that you can get and all of us here are grateful for your service to us back here in the States!!!

Way to go Mike and Ken and anyone else involved with getting those supplies out to Bubba and his comrades!